The maisonettes are harmoniously integrated to the vegetation, and all of them offer a view on the sea. Some have a thatched roof, and the superior ones have a vaulted ceiling and exposed wooden beams.
In total, Port-Morgan has 20 rooms, 16 standard and 4 luxury; they are all very pretty.
The prperty has a restaurant, a bar, an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub, as well as sports fields.
2 reasons to choose Port Morgan for your stay
Ventilated standard room
Air-conditioned standard room
Circled by palm trees and overlooking the Bay of les Cayes, this laid-back resort is located in Ile a Vache, a beautiful island south of les Cayes. These are maisonettes that value ecological tourism.
- Restaurant (seafood, grilled meat, etc.)
- Vegetarian or vegan menus on request
- 2 meals/day included
- Deck chairs
- Terrace (some maisonettes)
- Secured parking area nearby (extra)
- Opening: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Exchange service
- Private check-in/departure
- Quick registration/settlement
- Daily cleaning service
- Pants press
- Ironing service
- Transportation by boat from and to Cayes (extra)
- Massage (extra)
- Surroundings visit service
- Services offered by the Marina: refueling (petrol, diesel, propane, electricity); showers, laundry, exchange, communication (telephone, fax, mail, television, local radio, Internet); boat monitoring.
- Non-aggressive pets are allowed
- Any postponement of dates at local or international holidays will be considered a cancellation and will incur fees.
- For cancellations made more than 30 days before the planned date of arrival at the hotel, 25% of the total amount of the planned stay will be retained.
- From 15 to 30 days: 50% of the total amount of the planned stay will be retained.
- Less than 15 days: 100% of the total amount of the planned stay will be retained.